Your Raccoon Valley Expeience Just Got Better!
Raccoon Valley RV Park has invested in a premium WiFi offering to allow you, our valued guests, to stay connected to loved ones while traveling.
Internet on Your Own Terms
We believe guests should only pay for what they want, and in order to keep our campground rates as low as possible, we don’t believe in including our WiFi services in those costs. After all, we know there really is no such thing as “free.”
Instead, Escapees RV Club worked with TengoInternet to develop a custom-tailored solution to provide premium and reliable campground WiFi to our parks. Check out our complimentary package and enjoy watching your favorite streaming service and gain the confidence you need to upgrade for that upcoming virtual meeting.
Premium WiFi with speeds up to 25mpbs to meet your internet needs.
Enjoy movies and TV shows with your favorite streaming services.
Stay connected and confident for your virtual meetings and video calls.
Premium WiFi - 25mbps
We have designed the following plans to give you flexibility in pricing with reasonable daily, weekly, or monthly options.
Up to 3 Devices
Flexible Pricing Options
2 Hours $0
1 Day $3
5 Day $15
1 Month $29.95
6 Month $149.95
1 Year $219.95
Get Connected - Steps to Connect to the Internet
- Turn on your computer or restart if it is on standby.
- Select your location’s WiFi network and click “Connect.”
- Open your browser (example: Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer). Note: If the welcome page does not automatically appear, visit tengointernet.com.
- If you have previously created a WiFi account at this property, select “Login” and enter your username and password. Otherwise, if you are a first-time user, select “Register” and create your WiFi account.
- Select a WiFi plan on the following screen.
- Once you select a PAID plan, click “Launch Session” and you will be taken to a page to enter your billing and credit card information.
FAQs - Need Help?
Make sure your WiFi adapter is turned on. All WiFi equipped internet devices have a switch, button, or setting option that allows you to turn off or on the WiFi adapter. Please contact your device manufacturer for additional information.
If you are returning to the campground and it has been a few months or longer since you’ve utilized our services, please be sure you have the appropriate registered email address and the current password to access the network.
Having Trouble? Please contact TengoInternet at 801-919-8062